the first person to ever fall asleep was probably like “aw fuck i’m dying” but then woke up hours later and was like “aw yeah that’s the shit i do like”
oh my god, that was really violent
#HSE TOOK THE FINAL BATTLE #SHE TOOK IT AND BEAT THE SHIT OUTTA IT#YOU THINK TONY STARK SAVED THE DAY? HE DID NOT#IN HIS OWN MOVIE HE WAS NOT THE ONE TO DEFEAT THE ENEMY#HIS GIRLFRIEND KICKED THE MANDARIN’S ASS #AND IF YOU DO NOT THINK#THAT A WOMAN STEALING THE END FROM THE HERO #IS A GREAT THING#GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY FACE #PEPPER POTTS FOR PRESIDENT#TONY STARK TO AWKWARDLY STARE AT HER IN AWE AND WITH A STRANGE BONER#sorry i got carried away (via starksexual)
BUT NO SERIOUSLY CAN WE TALK FOREVER ABOUT HOW SHE STOLE THE ENDING. Because as soon as you get the idea that she’s alive, you think “oh, she’s going to come in at the last second and land a few punches and give Tony - the hero - enough time to get back on his feet and finish the battle, while she cheers from the side lines.” Just. Like. Every. Other. Movie. And then she FINISHES THE BATTLE. SHE KILLS HIM.
#also can we talk about how one man in that movie treated Pepper as an Object#as a prize to be won#as a lure for Tony Stark#what happened to that man I wonder?#PEPPER POTTS FUCKING KILLED HIM#PEPPER POTTS IS A GODDESS
Young writers should read books past bedtime and write things down in notebooks when they are supposed to be doing something else.
1) The day my sister got back from the hospital after a suicide attempt. I didnt let go for about an hour.
2) Kid just found out his brother was shot and killed.
3) A Russian war veteran kneels beside the tank he spent the war in, now a monument.
4) Man sobbing at animal shelter. After being jailed briefly and his dog Buzz Lightyear impounded he couldn’t afford the $400 to get his pet back.
5) A firefighter gives water to a koala during the devastating Black Saturday bushfires that burned across Victoria, Australia, in 2009.
6) Alcoholic father with his son
7) Robert Peraza pauses at his son’s name on the 9/11 Memorial during the tenth anniversary ceremonies at the site of the World Trade Center.
8) Greg Cook hugs his dog Coco after finding her inside his destroyed home in Alabama following the Tornado in March, 2012
9) After two double lung transplants and years of battling cystic fibrosis, my good friend passed away last Saturday. This was one of the last pics taken with his mother.This always wrecks me
This is real. And I don’t usually post things of such serious nature but, for some reason, I feel like some people need to see this.
Dog one kills me
you see, the thing about self esteem is
it doesn’t matter how many people you have supporting you, telling you you’re talented, or attractive, or smart
because in the end, if you truly cannot believe it yourself
or worse, if you depend on those outside forces to confirm positive perceptions of yourself
you still feel pretty shitty.
As a girl, I can confirm that all we talk about is boys and clothes and drugs and murder
things that are way harder than they should be:
- spreading cold butter on soft bread
- getting a good education
- sacrificing a child for the glory of our lord satan in public
- loving whoever you want
- getting asked to go on a date i mean seriously damn